Interested in joining Redefine’s private practice?
We are looking for independently licensed therapists (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Psychologist, no interns) who want to be in a synergistic environment with other Christian therapists.
For a flat fee, therapists are provided:
- private office
- telephone and personal extension
- high speed internet access and wifi
- access to conference room
- marketing for associate’s specialization
- practice management system
- shared waiting room
- flexibility in scheduling with no minimum hours and no dictation of which clients you see
- therapist retains own clinical records
- simplified with one monthly bill, no complex percentages taken from the group
- break area with fridge and microwave
- clean, spacious restrooms
- options for additional fee: furnished office (couch and chairs)
Although this is a group setting, therapists will keep ownership of their own individual business and focus on treatment without the major headaches from running a small business. Billing is filed under therapist’s own NPI and kept separate from group.
Consideration will be given to applicants who have strong interpersonal skills, pursue wholeness for self, and are active members of a local church.
This is NOT for individuals looking for an employer-employee position. This is for individuals who want to be in a group private practice setting without the necessary business administrative responsibilities. If you are interested in becoming a part of a vision to heal the broken-hearted and strengthen our community, please apply now.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Required minimum experience:
- Counseling: 3 years
Contact our office to express interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.