Interested in joining Redefine’s private practice?
We are looking for independently licensed therapists (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Psychologist, no interns) who want to be in a synergistic environment with other Christian therapists.
When applying, please note whether you provide services virtually, in person, or both.
For a flat fee, therapists are provided:
- private office (in-person only)
- high speed internet access and wifi (in-person only)
- access to conference room (in-person only)
- break area with fridge and microwave (in-person only)
- clean, spacious restrooms (in-person only)
- marketing for associate’s specialization
- administrative support for group-selected practice management system
- flexibility in scheduling with no minimum hours and no dictation of which clients you see
- therapist retains own clinical records
- simplified with one monthly bill, no complex percentages taken from the group
Although this is a group setting, therapists will keep ownership of their own individual business and focus on treatment without the major headaches from running a small business. Billing is filed under therapist’s own NPI and kept separate from group.
Consideration will be given to applicants who have strong interpersonal skills and pursue wholeness for self. Preference is given to those who are active members of a local church.
This is NOT for individuals looking for an employer-employee position. This is for individuals who want to be in a group private practice setting without the necessary business administrative responsibilities. If you are interested in becoming a part of a vision to heal the broken-hearted and strengthen our community, please apply now.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Required minimum experience:
- Counseling: 3 years
Contact our office to express interest at email@example.com.